This time-honored design for the innovative Covey Stool is available with a walnut, maple plywood or spun-aluminum seat. Its resemblance to an Eames wire-based chair was an intentional homage by Jeff Covey and the chair's steel legs were heat treated for sturdiness.
- Seat adjusts from 23" to 28" to accommodate any height.
- Seat constructed of maple plywood, walnut or spun-aluminum.
- Sturdy cast aluminum hub features a one-inch machined acme thread.
- Rolled steel legs are heat-treated for strength.
- Stool's six parts come un-assembled in a box measuring 3" high, 18" wide, and 24" long.
- Components snap and screw together easily.
Dimensions & Measurements
- Height: 23" - 28"
- Width: 17.5"
- Seat Width: 13.5"