Brush Hog Plus Mat
When needing an outdoor scraper Mat for your office or facility, the Brush Hog Plus Mat is great for all entryways. With a sophisticated design, they emit style while absorbing outside dirt.
Features & Benefits
- 100% High Performance Solution Dyed Nylon Face Will Not Fade in Sunlight
- Green Friendly Rubber Backing has 20% Post-Consumer Recycled Car Tire Content
- Filters Dirt and Moisture Away From the Mat Surface
- Bi-Level Reinforced Rubber Construction for Improved Filtration Performance - Made in the USA
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Sizes are Approximate
The Andersen Company History
Founded in 1974, The Andersen Company has grown to become the leader in the development and production of solution-based high performance matting. With beginnings in the Janitorial/Sanitary supply markets, The Andersen Company have since grown and expanded into numerous other markets including Safety/Industrial, Food Service, Floor Covering and Commercial Catalog Markets.
In 1999, The Andersen Company became part of Mountville Mills former what is now the largest commercial mat manufacturing company in the world, operating two rubber compounding plants and three mat manufacturing plants in Georgia.
Taking a commitment to better preserve the environment, The Andersen Company has also continually improved their environmental performance with such actions as reducing waste going to landfills by 80% and recycling most paper, metal, cardboard, plastic, carpet and rubber wastes generated. Over 50 styles of mats contain recycled raw materials.